Friday, June 16, 2006


I don't know what to say. Summer is progressing nicely and there have already been two camping trips with another one this saturday night. I've recently come to the realization that I am (aswell as others in my generation) the one responsible for the environmnental contamination and decline. This is an all consuming realization. I have begun to feel estranged from my friends as I don't know how to talk to them now that my world is different. I am the kind of person who becomes easily overwhelmed by thoughts. I do my best to limit the impact those thoughts have on my personal relationships. At this stage I'm trying to figure out what I am going to do.

I don't know what to say I feel confused. I don't want to hang out with my friends anymore, I don't want to do anything. I'm kind of in trouble and I don't know what to do.
So here I am building a new way of thinking and I'm not sure where it's going to go yet.

No comments: