Monday, December 07, 2009

I'll share my birthday

It's that time of year when Jesus and I mark the passage of another year. I'm glad to have made it this far about 10 years more than I had planed on. As I write this it is snowing, I am listening to a new not yet released Andy Swan song and Jack is snoring on the couch beside me. The topic of this post was going to be why can't I do more than one thing at a time, like read and listen to music but apparently I am doing lots of things at once. The year is passing quickly, as it does when every week is the same marked by the same activities. Well we did one thing differently this week: Bikejoring. We tied our dogs to our bikes and let then go as fast as they wanted, it was awesome. They ran and ran. Whiskey is still recovering from a leg injury so we kept it short but it was great.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIkS-isrAZA&feature=related

No comments: