Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Another Day



Last week I made my first mixed CD. I loved it. I put the songs I wanted on it into itunes and then created a play list and took time and rearrange the songs into the order I wanted and then I burned the CD. It was great. I used to make a lot of mixed tapes but it was nothing like this.

My band played a show on the weekend. It was a good night. I'm basically tired and not really excited about anything today. Had I written something about it right away I probably would have had something interesting or funny to say. I didn't write last week so I'm trying to make a better effort this week even if it is flat and somewhat mundane. In a continuation of the how to clean an apartment series. I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen yesterday. Didn't take long. Keeping it up is my next goal.

No comments: