Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What to do

Well I'm getting worried about the future. Do I want to do more school after I get my diploma next spring? No, why do I torture myself. I know that school is easier than looking for a real job and god damn it. I'm all worried because I have to stop volunteering at the Peace and Environment Recource Centre because I need to volunteer at a museum and I don't want to stop but I'm not able to put enough effort into it. I know that all I have to do is talk to the coordinator and tell him. He will be dissapointed, but it's obvious that I don't have the time to do well. Anyway, what I want to do is cellebrate my friends and their achievements. I'm so proud of them. One of my friends has just released a novel, it's great and I'm so thrilled. There are others who have put out great albums and I feel like I'm hanging out with the most creative and tallented group! It's a great time and I have to go and get stressed about things that I know how to fix but don't seam to be fixing.

No comments: