Thursday, May 04, 2006

Not Good With People


I'm in the middle of a fight with a friend of mine. We've been friends for years and I had a strong reaction to something he did and now he is hurt and angry. We have been e-mailing and I'm so confused. I was a little drunk and very angry and left him a note written in crayon indicating my extreem feelings. I thought the note was funny but got my point accross. They used to leave notes for a friend of ours like that regularily. I was wrong. Man, I had no idea it was such a big deal. I just want to laugh because I'm so confused, but he's so angry and I'm the one who hurt his feelings. So I appologized for hurting his feelings and I don't understand. He wanted an appology, I'm bullheaded and wow. I should begin to think before I act, especially after a few beers. No one woud suspect that we're 30. I guess things will be fine we really are good friends.

On another note I'm having a good time at work. I'm getting back into the swing of things and looking fordard to the summer. It's only three months after all.

No comments: