Saturday, January 12, 2013

Caveat

I'm glad that I've been writing everyday.  But I'm feeling torn between writing a story or anything for that matter and having it be decent and getting sleep.  I feel like if I only have 15 minutes one day to write I might not get a long detailed story written.  Another day I may have an hour (even our baby sleeps sometimes.)  In an effort to help generate story ideas and perhaps create a story that may be strong enough to work on for a few hours I'm going to have to come up with something.  10:45 pm is not a very creative time for me, so I'm going to switch to the mornings, We'll see how that works and as far as I'm concerned, I just have to write something, even if like yesterday it was written in my head and them mostly forgotten, at least it was something.


No comments: